Attophotonics Received BMVIT / FFG AWARD
New Equipment 2017/18
- Furnance 1300 deg
- OVEN 250 deg
- Pulsed DC POWER SUPPLIES (2 versions up to 1.5 kW)
Click here for more of our lab & workshop equipment.
Four active R&D-projects supported by the FFG:
- focus: OLEDs & OPDs in an international cooperation with partners from Austria and Taiwan
- focus: electric-disinfecting surface coatings, in cooperation with the OFI, HERADESIGN, HYGLINE and INOCON, AUSTRIA.
- focus: nanomaterials for electric cars in cooperation with Austrian partners
- focus: Innovative coating of strapping bands
We are grateful for the FFG supporting these projects by respective support programs!
10. nanoNET-meeting Friday
Time: 10:00 - 15:00
Location: Technologie- und Forschungszentrum Wiener Neustadt (TFZ)
Viktor-Kaplan-Straße 2, 2700 Wiener Neustadt
Thomas Schalkhammer Attophotonics Biosciences GmbH
Optische und elektrochemische Nanobeschichtungen
OLED/OPD Project MEETing
Our project partners from Taiwan visited Wiener Neustadt.
Take a look inside
Photographer Gerald Lechner and his team visited us in the lab. We thank them and the EcoPlus, who made this fotoshooting possible, for the great pictures!